SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Hands-On Training
This SAP PI Training Will Teach You To Develop Simple And Complex Integration Scenarios With Your Own Demo System
This hands-on training will teach you how to develop your own integration scenario using SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.31.
You will create your OWN SAP NetWeaver Process Integration DEMO system using Amazon Web Services. With this system you will develop your OWN integration scenarios. From basic file-to-file scenarios, to web service-to-web services scenario.
You will also learn the most common integration patterns in through hands-on training.
The lecture starts with a short introduction to SAP and SAP NetWeaver and continues with a short introduction to SAP NetWeaver Process Integration.
After that the hands-on training starts and you will start learning by doing it.
We will cover over 3 HOURS of content in this course.
Since SAP and SAP products in general are very detailed topics You will get access to all kind of helpful material. From SAP Help documents to whitepapers to step by step guides.
After you complete this course you will be able to understand the practical side of SAP NetWeaver Process Integration and how it can work in your SAP systems.
Goals and Objectives:
Once you get started you will:
- Learn about SAP NetWeaver and SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration.
- Learn in detail what SAP NetWeaver Process Integration is.
- Get a tour on all components of SAP NetWeaver Process Intgration.
- Create your own DEMO system on Amazon Web Services.
- Learn how to configure your demo system.
- Get an introduction to all hands on sessions.
- Develop your own file to file, web service to web service and static/dynamic recipient list integration.
- Help material which will give you extra information of all topics discussed.
- SAP Technology Consultants
- Integration Experts
- IT Architects
- Everyone who wants to learn an unique SAP product
- Basic integration knowledge
- Basic web service knowledge
In 2008 I started my SAP career at FIT Consulting as a SAP Process Integration Technology Consultant. I got my SAP Process Integration certificate the same year. I developed and managed 100+ projects and worked with 20+ customers. Some of these are;
Tüpraş - Turkey's largest industrial enterprise,
Koçtaş - Leader in home improvement retailing,
Vodafone - One of the biggest GSM operators in the world,
Borusan Machine - Operating with Caterpillar in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan and Kirgizstan
Opet - Operating in the fields of retail sales, commercial and industrial fuels, mineral oils, storage and international trade
In 2011 we started a project which changed the course of the company. We developed the 1. eletronic invoice project in Turkey based on SAP technology and since then became the market leader and are now working with customer like Exxon Mobile, Nike, SAP Turkey, Shell and a lot more. We introduce a whole new era using green technology and changing life of companies.
I developed and also managed a lot of the project above. Most challenging 2 projects were integrating Borusan Machine with Caterpillar which took over 2 years and electronic invoice solution where we were first to use SAP technology.